Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    patrick

venkat – 27 Jan 2006

CTGJ -> METROSITE

TSGB -> ULTRASITE (900Mhz EDGE)

Pushpender_N.R.

wht is meaning of PCM related to E1
    use in E1/T1 card of bts

Aakash

PCMs are phase change materials that melts like ice and solidify like water maintaining a constant temperature. In BTS the air-condition is set at say 20C. when the power is off, the temperature starts rising, making it very hot like 50C or more. The PCM will melt at 25C or 29C depending upon the target set and maintain the BTS temperature. There is a chapter on BTS on the website of pcmenergy.com. PCMs probably have no other use in BTS.

vivek sharma

can some one tell me about how many cards are used in Ericsson bts 2202

candy

Hello,

I would like to know about installation and commisioning process of STM equipments. What is transport network in CDMA?

joe

farzin…are you the ericsson tech that i worked with @ RCC??

Manjunath

in nokia metro bts slave no power supply for VIFA card,we changed pws, vifa, trx, synch cable even the cabinet.. but still the same is it any related to power.. pls some one say..

NEERAJ

hi I m working with Hutch (nokia system).my basic question is how to calculate the erlangs traffic with respect to TRX’S and respect to various configuration. for e.g. how many erlangs of traffic in 1 TRX or with configuration 2+2+2? can any body reply to this …….

Pushpender_N.R.

who can a bts work on
    +24 v dc

homayoon

Hi
    1-I’m looking for a software for BTS coverage and antenna position design such as tilt,hight,etc.
    2-can anybody send me information about asset software?

RAVI KUMAR.

HAI,
    THIS IS RAVI,
    AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A “BTS”,
    IN WHAT TYPE SYSTEM AND COMPLETLE
    WORKING PRINCIPELS.

saleem

Hi could anyone tell me what E1 is .How many channels on one E1.what are time slots.What is data rate, like 64kbps .Please explain each.
    Thanks

Manjunath

Hi any one can give few infrmation.
    nokia and ericsson bsc specification.. no bts, cell, ater, a interface etc…

lj

E1: Wide area digital transmission scheme used predominantly in Europe that carries data at a rate of 2.048Mbps. The E1 contains 32 timeslots at 64Kbps (32x64kbps=2048kbps).

vineet pandey

Hi
    I want to know about traffice manager and making cross connection in BTS installation and commsissioning can any one provide me help or any documents Please mail me

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.