Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Boko

You have Abis pool for the whole cell (3 sectors), part of it could be reserved for each sector the rest is dynamically allocated regarding the instant needs.
    As you know 1 TS is not mapped to 1 Abis subslotq instead concatenated subslots are used – up to 5 for MCS 9 i think, and 2 for CS 2 if you enable CS 3 and 4.

Regards

sumit kumar

Hi all,
    I have just joined a telecom Company which uses motorola BTS.Can anyone suggest me about the connections of it.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Sumit kumar

Pushpender_N.R.

hi,some network’s tws has range of only 4km.and some have more,so wht is exatly range of mobil twr,and how does it change and which fact effect it?wht is range of micro wave antenea?

Shamem Ahmed

I am doing job in a Telecom Company with product ERICSSON and HUAWEI CBTS. My question is in 2/2/2 System how many subscriber can use at a time in both product.

Thanks

Shamem Ahmed
    Telecom Engr

Rony

Hi Shaleen
    DAP or EDAP is EDGE DYNAMIC Abis POOL.GENERALLY WHAT WE DO WE DEFINE FIXED TIMESLOTS FOR EACH TRX IN Abis BUT IN DAP WE DEFINE TIMESLOT(S) NOT FOR A SINGLE TRX BUT FOR A GROUP OF TRX SAY 1ST TRX OF EACH SECTOR THEN THIS TIMESLOT WILL BE SHARED BY ALL THE DEFINED TRX OF EACH SECTOR DEPENDING UPON THE USAGE IN EACH SECTOR.IF NOBODY IN 2ND AND 3RD SECTOR IS USING THE DATA SERVICES(EDGE) THEN THIS DAP WILL BE ASSIGNED TO THE USER OF FIRST SECTOR COMPLETELY IF HIS PHONE SUPPORTS SUCH CAPACITY.

shaleen srivastava

thanks Rony
    i got some idea from ur answer,
    so i think that when we provide one user more than one time slots then it is dynamic abis
    ‘m i right?

if poss. contact me
    srivastava.shaleen@gmail.com

Pushpender_N.R.

DO some boby now answer of my quision “some network’s tws has range of only 4km.and some have more,so wht is exatly range of mobil twr,and how does it change and which fact effect it?wht is range of micro wave antenea?”

venkat

what is the difference between CTGJ and TSGB in NOKIA 900? plz give answer to my question

Rony

For Shaleen
    Dear Shaleen,Its not like that Dynamic Abis is the time slots defined in Abis and used by the user dynamically depending upon availability.for exp. 128Kbps is defined in one bts as EDAP then every body under this site will be sharing the available bandwidth.less user more bandwidth to each user.note this is for Data services only. because for voice u alawys have a dedicated time slot of 16kbps on FR and 8 for HR until u disconnect the call.

Boko

If all your abis resourses are used by data calls and voice call come in and you do not have the proper downgrade strategy for data (Siemens for example) the call will be rejected (no resourses available)

Regards,
    Boko

Aamir

Can any body guide us about retro-fitting of PCM back-up for Air Conditioning? PCM or Phase Change Materials are said to help during Power failure and also reduce the dependence on Diesel Gnerators.

We will also like to receive mailID or web-sites of PCM manufacturers.

Aakash

PCMs or Phase Change Materials are used in B. T. Shelters in a few diferent ways.
    1. Back-up to air conditioning in case of power failure.
    2. Free cooling with-out air conditioning and maintaining the Shelter temperature at less than 35C or 40C etc.
    3. Latest-PCM is offering trials for PCM based back-up for eliminating diesel generator in case of power failure. You will find a write up on PCMs for BTS (B. t. Shelter) at pcmenergy.com
    4. In India PCMs are extensively used in Airtel (Bharti) shelters. Tatas are in a trial stage and Reliance may follow the suit.

Antaro

Hi all,

What is the diffrence of Tig.5 with Tig.6 from Ericsson..

Thx in advance
    antaro1601@yahoo.com

emre

what it mean tig ? is it on the bts ??

hasan

hi
    plz discussion what abis interface
    and different this between nokia
    siemence & ERICSON
    what frequency band

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.