Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    Maneesh Kumar Singh

How the microwave link is aligned & which microwave dish is preferred against which frequency spots?

NIRMAL PANDEY

HI I AM NEW TO THS DISCUSSION . I AM ADAPTED TO NOKIA BTS . AND WORKING ON ERICSSON BTS . CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT FOR ERICSSONS BASICS .

SSK

dear, maneesh kumar
    well mw link is very much easy its only a aligmnet after commisioning…. there r several types of dish with radio device r available where disk may be common while radio are diffrent, as u ask abt d best disk for particular freq. spot its depend on ur alloted freq. spot, ny way wot do u do maneesh. if u want some material on mw i’ll mail u
    my id is me_crazee@rediffmail.com

SSK

Dear SSK,

I am working as Manager Switch. I have some idea on fibre transmission but not much about the moicrowave. So if u have some on this please send me the below mentioned email ID.
    maneesh_13@rediffmail.com

Rony

For both
    Manish and SSK
    microwave com. equipm. are consist of IDU(indoor unit)+ODU(outdoor unit.ODU is consist of redio and antenna(dish).generally we call odu in place of redio.antenna or dish can be classified in two ways
    1.size
    2.frequency
    size is nothing but the dia of dish
    and it dpends upon the distance of the link longer the distance bigger the size.
    dishes come according to frequency range available in india are
    7,15,18 in telecom basically.for in city links generally we use 15 or 18 ghz but for backbone(main link or longer) we use 7Ghz.this also depends upon a Tx parameter annual availabilty(means your link will be stable x% for through out the year depending upon the local atmosphereic conditions.for exp. u can plan for any 18 Km link with 15 Ghz with 1.2 Mtr dish with good recieve level but the annual availability will be less so u will have to go with 7Ghz.

ONE THING TO ALL THE MEMBERS PLEASE BE SPECIFIC WHILE WRITING YOUR QUESTION,SO ANYBODY CAN ANSWER

RONY

REQUEST TO ALL ONE THING TO ALL THE MEMBERS PLEASE BE SPECIFIC WHILE WRITING YOUR QUESTION,SO ANYBODY CAN ANSWER UR QUESTION CORRECTLY.PLEASE DONT WRITE SUCH TYPE OF QUESTION LIKE I WANNA KNOW ABOT gsm OR BTS OR MICROWAVE.THERE MUST MILLIONS OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON THIS TOPICS.SO PLZ BE SPECIFIC

Virgin

Hye Rony,

Don`t be so angry there are some rookee stuff also and we hve to co-operate them…So, be cool man..

O.K. I have a quest for you that why always mouse pointer is tilt anticlock wise by 11*????

Can u tell me…

BR\\
    Virgin

ssk father

hello switch manager
    mw is very simple come to india i will teach you

shaleen srivastava

hi virgin
    i don’t know the specific technical answer but i think that when u point some thing from ur right hand finger it looks like this only
    so just to mske the user interface more flexible they have designed it.

one more thing this question is not suppose to ask in this topic in forum
    u shud start a new topic for that

shaleen srivastava
    HUGHES

Rony

Is there anybody who is taking care of this forum.I think we are in this to share the information related to BSS.Please avoid useless arguments and personnel comments otherwise we’ll lose this opprt. to share the information.

Manjuanth

How to Calculate how much EDGE Traffice, 1 TRX can handle in Nokia. how much date rate..

Rony

To Manjuanth
    Data rate for EDGE TRX depends on EDAP.this is dynamic Abis pool for data tranfer.
    Generally what we do is we define EDAP for ETRX of each sector that is shared by all sector.Means if my site has configuration of 4+4+4,and 1st TRX of each sector is ETRX+BCCH one.then 1,5,9 will be ETRX for each sector.we’ll define EDAP of required bandwidth n x64 Kbps.This will be shared by all the sectors and GPRS timeslots will be defined normally.That means if ur phone supports and nobody else is using data services in that sector then u’ll have complete access on available bandwidth whatever is defined in EDAP.it could be in multiples of 64kbps.

adeel

HI i im working isp company i would like to a some information aboute dsl line pdh&sdh &lot more information related my field.
    Thanks
    Adeel

Manjunath

Thanx Rony! I really appreciate your advice and thanx for the time

shaleen srivastava

hi rony
    what is this dynamic abis?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.