Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 469 total)
  • Author
    PRAVIN SHARMA -INDORE

HOW CONFFRENCING IS ESTABILISHED IN GSM ?

Joey R

Hi guys, I will soon be working on Nokia GSM Bts. I have Ericsson 2206 and 2106 exsperience as well as gen 1 Lucent series 2 Tdma.

My questions is where might I find information on The Nokia equipment as far as maintaince

JoeyR

Answer for SRINA on GSM Antenna company. The company I use to work for had very good luck out of Swedcom Antennas on their Erisson GSM edge NW. Hope this helps.

They worked much better than the Andrew and kathernia.

A contact would be Johan Forsman
    Swedcom Antennas : http://www.sewdcom.com

or 650.348.1190

Joeyr

This answer is for Boris about high power boosters. contact Spectrian in the Us They have what you need.

408 891 5882

chandra bhushan

in nokia ultra bts omu enable but site can’t be rediated what happen

Sachin Shinde

Hi Friends,

I am new to this field and would like to know the information about BTS. I have gone through the forum but I could not get the proper knowledge uptil now. Is there anybody who has worked and provide me with the basic knowledge.

FARZIN

HELLO I NEED TECH INFO ON NOKIA GSM BTS…I KNOW ERICSSON BUT NEED INFO
    ON HARDWARE AND COMMANDS. PLEASE HELP:)

ramakant

Please tell me about commissioning
    and integration of nokia bts

najam

hi
    i am new in telecom field and i wana know about the internal phenomenon of nokia bts.
    mail me if any one have marterial
    i am working recently from a contract company with nokia for transmission planning.
    br

Tom

I am new in the industry. I have exp on with Nokia BTS but I need the cerftification. Does anyone know where I might find this info?

Rao

What are the best antennas for 450 , 1800 GSM in the market.

Rohit

Hi,
    I am looking for GSM and 3G network simulators to test SIM cards and handsets for their behaviour under different network settings (i.e bands, proactive command support of handsets, behaviour of 3G handset with 2G phones in 3G network, etc.)

Anyone can give me a list of such equipment in the market (manufacturer+model name)
    Cheers and thanks in advance
    Rohit

RONY

HI Vijay and hardev
    for every TRX or CU u have to have 2 timeslots of E1 i.e. 128 kbps.and in one TRX 8 subscr. can talk simulta. with full rate encoding but with half rate it will get double. but in each sector u will have to define BCCH and SDCCH it’ll take ur 16 kbps in that 128.
    and 1 E! has 2048 kbps bandwidth. so u can easily calculate. for each configuration depending upon how many TRX are defined in that E1

RONY

Hi davinder
    In Nokia BTS

TSGA-normal trx G for GSM 900
    TSGB- TRX with EDGE 900 mhz
    TSDA-normal trx for DCS 1800
    TSDB-TRX with edge tech 1800 mhz
    BB2A-base band card for normal TRX
    BB2F/E-FOR EDGE TRX
    M2LA-MULICOUPLER WORKS AS SPILITTER IN Rx PATH
    DVGA-DUPLEXOR WE REQUIRE THIS IF WE USE COMMON PATH FOR BOTH Tx AND Rx AS GEN. WE DO
    WCGA-WIDE BAND COMBINER- TO COMBINE THE Tx FOR TRANS. FROM SINGLE DUPLEXOR.
    RRI AND E1/T1-ARE TRANSMISSION CARDS FOR Abis CONNECTIVITY WITH BSC.
    BOI- HEART OF BTS, SOFTWARE RESIDES IN TO THIS ONLY ALL SAVED CONFIGURATION RESIDES IN TO THIS EXCEPT TRANSMISSION RELATED BECAUSE ALL THE TRANSMISSION RELATED PARAMETER ARE SAVED IN ITS TRANSMISSION UNIT i.e. RRI OR E1/T1

SRIDHAR

Hi,

I have experience in Nokia Ultra, Metro sites.

I would like to know about Nokia Node-B commissioning & integration procedure. and also pls let me know what are the modules in Node-B.

Thanks
    Sridhar

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 469 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.