Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed

Hi,
    I integrate RBS 2202 and 2206 and i want to have a engenring diploma
    Can any one give me information about some school with credible diploma via internet thanks.

Osaheni Olaye

Can you explain the difference between dTRU and TRU. Also can i get a brief installation breakdown of the 2202/2206.

emre

dtru = double tru has a 16 time slot
    tru has a 8 time slot dtru only use to 2206 cabinets and supports edge technology. but if you want to edge on the 2202 cabinet you must use stru (single tru)and dxu 21. if you have a any question i’ll help you
    regards

e. igrek

chris

if you are having a 2+2+2 configuration in 2206,does it behave like a 900 or 1800 band.

RAVIKUMAR.R

IAM RAVIKUMAR IWANT DITALS FOR NORTEL BTS.

Vishal Kanwar

Hi,
    i am an CDMA RF optimization and RF testing engineer working for Celletra ltd. i want to know more about the GSm RF optimization So plz any one can help me.

roberto

can somebody tell me about rbs 2206 instalation and verifiation is it hard to learn for a beginner thanks

narinder

hi , I am narinder kindly help me giving details about TRU,DTRU.EDGETRU THERE CAPACITY .

How many diff. freq. can be used for one site and how it enhences channel capacity

saleem

i am fresh and doing job in noviacom i need manuals of commissioning and integeration of BTS nokia or ericsson
    thanks

Teddy

Hi All,
    does anybody know the limitations of RBS 2206 CDU-F in hopping/frequency planning, i normally have TRUs not coming up even after specifying a spacing more than 400KHz as stated in the manual. You have to remove hopping and atimes replanning the frequency before the TRUs come up. Please help!!
    kd_teddy@yahoo.com

Teddy

Hi All,
    does anybody know the limitations of RBS 2206 CDU-F in hopping/frequency planning, i normally have TRUs not coming up even after specifying a spacing more than 400KHz as stated in the manual. You have to remove hopping and atimes replanning the frequency before the TRUs come up. Please help!!
    kd_teddy@yahoo.com

emre

we uses esb cable (external synch.bus)but i dont know ? what does it mean ? i heard ms uses 5 freq. but if we use esb ms uses 50 freq. is it true ?

inesh

pls send me deatails about erricsson BTS.AND ANY CDMA TECHNICAL NOTES…INESH

saleem

hi i am saleem i am telecom engineer if any body know about integeration amd commissioning manuals please send me on my email address saleemabbas97@hotmail.com
    i am very thankful to you. please help me i need urgent

Lusty

hi all, pls send me any information and manual that may help in installation and commissioning of HUAWEI and ERRICSSON BTS, and CDMA EQUIPMENT My mail is musty_lusty@yahoo.com

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.