Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    basharat ahmed shafie

I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2204 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

sneha

HI i wanted some information in cdma (motorola) technology. BTS CBSC MSC etc

Amit Sharma

Hi
    I want to know about the Ericson BTS .Its Study material for installation and its testing and its checklist.

Carmelo

Need technical doc on RBS 2202 and 2206.
    Thanks.

Pankaj Mallick

Hi VIPUL PATEL

I had seen your message and want to inform you that we have a opening for Nokia bts eng in our company. If you are interested than mail me at panmallick@gmail.com

Gaurav

hi frens!!
    m a fresh ECE engineering graduate..havin interset in telecom…if any one giv me basic bts information or provide sum gud link..i will b gratefull!!

Thanx..hav a gud time..!!

Maqbool Aali.

Hi Nazir, I stay in Okhala, Delhi, can you please email me on this id. I would like to get in touch with you with regards to the manuals you have. Thanks a lot!

DIGAMBAR_B

I am working in nokia project.so please i want to know user manual of ultrasite and metrosite bts.

Thanks,

gurvinder singh

i’m new to bts2204 & 2206. plz give me details about the same. thanx

DoHuuLuc

Hi all, At the moment, I want to know about really structure of Ericsson RBS 2206, pls send me details. Thanks

rajesh kumar patel

please give me the name of companies who is doing a gsm and cdma installation work in india.

Ashish

I want to know about BTS installation of CDMA & GSM mobile service.

Sumit Singh Gangwar

Hi
    I am working in the field of BTS installation . And presently I am installing Ericsson rbs2204. Please send the details of 2204 cabinet.
    Regards
    Sumit

basavaraju

HI
    I working into INTEGRATION OF bts I want to know the difference between 2204 and 2206BTS

rakesh yadav

hi ,i know about bts 2206,8

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.