Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Yashar

Hello Friends
    I am new in Nokia Ultrasite BTS installation can you help me with Documents and Manuals for Ultrasite BTS installation?

my Email:yashartf@yahoo.com

Prabhu

Hi,
    I am working in GSM on Ericsson switches, I have a query related to Ericsson BSC – how many TRXs can be handled up by a RHSNT,
    Appreciate your fast reply

Regards,
    Prabhu

Mostafa

To PRABHU,

24 TRx for each RHSNT

Akhtar Ali

Sir,send me details of complete structure diagram & complete notes on Base Station Controller used in cdma.

ashok

i want know more about modcell 3&4lucent BTS & switch

julian

hi,
    does anyone have a manual for a Ericsson 2206 Base Tranciever Station unit in pdf format? i am interested in the power consumption for the unit.

thanks

ramdurg umesh

heloo friends
    whoever in the field in the gsm/cdma/BTS Installation send ppt
    and also please inform me any jobs in this field
    thank U
    regards
    USR

Srikrishn Tripathi

I need some info regarding cost and volume requirement of Optical fiber cable in CDMA and GSM BTS.
    I do hope someone can help me with that .

joey l. magyaya

anyone who would give a job i’m in installation of rbs 2206,2106,2207,bts ultrasite & and microwave (siemens sral,nec pasolink)

vipul patel

hello friends,
    this is vipul .
    i am BTS commissioning engg and anybody who wants new person for installion and commissioning NOKIA ,please contact me through email.

Androw

Helow evry one
    Have any one faced a problems with RBS 2206 during the commencement,like cabinet back plane

Androw

Dear Amit
    please if you want any support I am ready ,you are requested only to define the problems in details

Pankaj

Hi Vuyof

I wish to know abt BTS installation of Ericcson 2206. Could you help with some resources which would be helpfull in understanding the system.
    My email: panmallick@gmail.com

Yugandhar reddy

Hey guys can one send any details Regarding The Kind of Operations that are in Reliance infocomm

CDMA systems,BTS,OSS etc details, working profile in Reliance Infocomm Operations division

aris

Hi! Is anyone so kind that can send me any information about RBS and BSC of Ericsson. Also MML related commands.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.