Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Naresh Adhikari

Hi Naresh Here from Reliance Infocomm if anybody wants any topics about CMX-3G Ericsson CDMA MSC or GSM Technology can mail me at naresh_adhikari2001@yahoo.co.in

Also if anybody wants DT of Gateway MSC can mail me in the same ID….Have a nice day

Regards
    Naresh Adhikari

Jesus

Hi all !
    I need any informations or docs about Ericsson RBS 2202 or 2206. Installation, comissioning, maintenace.

Thanks a lot !

abutalib

hi ,
    help me as i am new to this field of gsm and cdma.basically electronics engg.

if i can get any manuals of gsm bts,bsc and msc or any links regarding

abutalib

hi waleed

i new to saudi.
    came one month ago
    if u can help pll

plzz any manuals on BTS and BSC of any company. ill be very thankfil to u any thing related to drive tests plll

will be very happy

Ron

Hi all,

Can anyone send me an Operation Manual of any vendors for BTS or BSC?

my email add: rpaylago@tiscali.co.uk

I will appreciate for any help.

Thanks in advance.

luis leb

I need some information about 2102,2202 and 2206 integration rbs. If somebody can supply this information, I apreciate really that information because I dont have any chances to the courses and I need the job!
    greetings to all!

luis leb

the information Ineed is on Ericsson system

somyang

hi luis leb,
    you said you want some information abt the RBS 2202 and 2206 its operation and the hardware stucture
    i have the complete info for your quries but are very lengthy.

so how do you think i could help you out….tell me.
    your friend
    you can let me know…my e-mail is given below.

somyang

prakash

hello all ,,

please tell the how to analyse a DXU log in RBS , i found it confusing ,, any document on it

IMPART KNOWLEDGE

izhar

hi,
    i am working in reliance infocomm cdma rf department.i want all information about bts.
    please help and send me articles about bts.

Ron

Hi Somyang,

Could you please send me the documents for RBS 2206. I already got the complete documents of RBS2k series (2202,2103 etc.) but I don’t have the 2206 if you can send me about this document I really appreciate that. You can send the file as much as you can through ftp just reply to my email add: rpaylago@tiscali.co.uk or rpaylago@hotmail.com. At the moment I am working as an 3G RF Optimization here in UK. I will help you back any favor I can do for you also.

Regards,
    Ronald

luis leb

somyang, thanks for your reply, I live in Venezuela, South America, where do you live? how big is the file? can you save it on a cd?

BEN

Hi all,
    i just got a job in a company that installs BTS(ericsson and nortel)and i have not installed any before. Can anyone help me with the installation manual from outdoor(antennas) to indoor installations?
    Thanks

Ben

Hi all,

Can someone help me out with the price quotation for ericsson BTS’s, MSC and BSC.
    Thanks!

bhaskar

i’m very much interset to learn about the cell networking and work,so pl send for that details
    iam diplam in ECE .
    tankyou

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.