Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    TRU, dTRU power consumption

Does anyone know how can I reduce power consumption from TRU?
    What is idle mode and does it consume less power when enabled with no traffic?

SUNIL

TO REDUCE THE POWER CONSUMPTION OF TRX ADD COMBINER (IN NOKIA) , OR IDLE MODE MEANS MOBILE STATION IS ON BUT NOT IN CONVERSATION, WHEN IT IS IN CONVERSATION THAT CALLED ACTIVE MODE

Eddie Current

Will my cell phone work better if I put it in the microwave oven for a short time on high power?

Thanks,
    Eddie

Chief BTS man

BTS room is flooding to 1 metre in water. Is it possible to make rbs 2206 operate correctly after being dried from sewer overflow? the rbs did work for a short time when first submerged, but now is “BTS COMMUNICATION NOT POSSIBLE” at RXTEI:MO=RXOCF-12;

please help!

Ibrahim

Hi all,

I’d like to know about the RBS 2202, RBS 2206. May anyone give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards, and ect. Ericsson.

Thank you you all.

Lukwinder Derajavo

I need informations for to install and repair of ericcson RBS200 and STR/emrp, APZ211, IOG-11 and all of APT in AMPS network. Also mfc-r2 and siemens pcm multiplexer with 4w/e&m and 2-wire interface.

Can the AMPS be interwork with 2000 type SxS and ARF tandem? Do I need to further obtain mfc send/receive or do existing hardware perform the function?

Thank you

morse code

why do all the curry munchers on here ask some silly questions

vinay sharma

Hello Sir / Madam
    I’d like to know about the RBS 2202, RBS 2206 (Ericsson). Casn you please give me Info. about how the system works? how the RF signals flow in and out? Input/Output power levels, receive sensitivity level.

She’s Bonza !!

Mate,
    Don’t worry about signal levels in your network. Just put more base stations in. If calls drop out, the customer will re-dial and the mobile vendor obtains another flag-fall.

Employ only so few customer-service operators that the customers will need to wait on hold for long periods and eventually give up trying to report any faults. This will also make your statistics look good in the eyes of your competitors and government regulators.

I hope that is of help.

Yours sncerely,
    Sol.

maryam

hi all, I need to know why TSC is equal to BCC in GSM spec, any comment??

Harrey

Hi i’m new to this field pls tell me how cdu works

Iqbal Ashraf

Hi, All.
    I wish to try my luck in Nokia but i have no idea about Nokia ultrasite,metrosite BTS and about Flexihopper .I have worked in Ericsson and Nortel BTS.Please any one of you help me to understand the the equipment used in Nokia BTS, it’s installation procedure and it’s commissioning.I found myself completely dark inthis regarding.Please guide me.

humayun

hi!i am electrical,telecommunication engineer.i have a good idea about instalation and supervision of bts.

Marcel

Hi Iqbal Ashraf,

i know a lot about Nokia, maybe we can exchange some info (manuals and BTS manager etc). I@d like to know how to comission Nortel S8000 and maybe you`ve got the LMT for it and how to use it. I think we can help eachother out here!! Mail me at:
    marcel.durieux@gmail.com

If other guys know about siemens BS 60 and 240, and want to exchange Nokia info: let me know!

Cheers

andi

Hi All,

I have problem in RBS 2206 with ALARM seen in OMC = RX DIVERSITY LOSS configuration 3/3/3. i has replace the CXU only solve for 1 day and tomorrow the ALARM will seen again.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.