Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    celt

Does anyone have info on how to interpret the port numbers in the interface switch in the dxu with OMT on RBS 2206. which port numbers correspond to the timeslot number and the TRU ?

Ferri Tafreshi

Hi all,

Join groups.yahoo.com/group/wcdma if interested. And let others know as well.

Regards
    Ferri Tafreshi

a profitable site .

a profitable for evry body which wanna more information about GSM UMTS ,NETWORK PLANNIGN,FREQUENCY ,CHANNEL, and overwview of wireless comunnication
    i hope which every body use this site ,
    http://www.wireless.per.nl/reference/about.htm

Sunil Kumar Bharti

Sir

pls give the Connection Diagram of BTS 2202 Using sTRU with CDU+

Thanks

Regards

Sunil Bhartio

GEET MUKHRA

Hiii
    Can anyone tell mew how to clear 2A-9 CF alarm in 2202 cabinet..
    I have changed all four fans , i have checked all the cables but alarm has not cleared yet..
    Any suggestions…

Regards

GEET MUKHRA

Jaydeep Kang

may i know exactly wt is written in CF Alarm 2A:9??

GEET MUKHRA

MY FRIEND YOU MUST HAVE NOT WORKED IN RBS 22202 OTHERWISE YOU MUST HAVE NOT ASKED THIS.

REGARDS

GEET MUKHRA

Jaydeep Kang

friend thats nothing related 2 the BTS if u hav ever wrked in OMCR, then u mus b aware of that.
    i suggest u ask the OMCR ppl 1st.

altaf baloch

i am working with an vander compapny of ericsson, v are working of Rbs 2206,i need some detail notes or any web adress that can help me to understand totel Rbs system and its functions

Michael

Hi Geet,
    You might have to change the ECU.It seems not to be functioning properly

zainul

how to solve tru missing loading file. it is the dtru is corrupted…i already reinstall the flash card and the bsc already reloading but i still get rbs faulty.

Jerby

Good day,

Anyone here working at Mobily Saudi Arabia? Please e-mail me at jglanida@yahoo.com. I have an application at Mobily as a Radio O&M technician and I would like to know if it involves field work.

Thank you,

amit agarwal

hi, i am new in this field,having expierence in msc only. i want to know about project’s, about whole projects of bts installation.plz give me information about ericsson2202,2206.

Michael

Zainul,
    You’ll need to do a function change on the BSC. Most times Load file missing in TRU is preceeded by Koad File missing in DXU. For both situations a Function change to reinstall the software should be done.I’ve had the experience before. The fault is actually not traffic affecting hence your tru’s will still carry traffic. The tru’s are not bad.

Doron

can anyone please send me a guide in commissioning and integration of RBS2308?

regards

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.