Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Jay

Santy
    I want to know the exact difference b/w BTS ,FSR and OR ie. how will be the connectivity and tx and rx

rodnaldo calingasan

please help me give some details for rbs 2206 and 2202 and what is their advantage with the nokia ultrasite edge bts

yogendra

I want to know about DRIVE TESTs for RF and M.W. links.

Tufail

Hi All

We have been experiencing a degration of Full level, Qualty, FER in our network.. when use a voice call for drive testing not the test call..

On test call to MSC everthing is normal..

can ant one help me in this redarg

our vendour is ericsson….

thanx in advance

Tufail
    tufial@gmail.com

Avinash Kumar

Just want to the woring of RBS 2206. Mean to say how does the E1s enter the and what CDU and DTRu does before it is send to BSc or MSC.
    avinash082@gmail.com

saurabh rawat

sir,can u tell me abuot h1and h2 motorola bts,connection,and commisning of motorola b.t.s h1 and h2? sir, plz tell me about noika b.t.s..and nokia fiu19 unit

Showkat

I faced a particular problem with RBS 2202.The IDB does not get saved in OMT.Initially the PSU units were not getting highlighted in the cabinet info.
    They get highlighted on -48 v and 230v AC with internal battery but not on +24v.The site is not coming up.please guide.

Michael

I have quite an experience with ericsson RBS series especially 2202 and 2206.Timeslot sync problem can be linked to a malfuntioning of the DXU.
    6+6+6 Configuration can be achieved in both RBS 2202 and 2206 using CDU-C+( HYBRID couplers will be required to combine the TX paths.CDU-D is a filter combiner.CDU-G and CDU-F are used in RBS 2206.

celt

anyone have info on how abis link is confugured in Ericsson rbs 2000 series e.g how the timeslots are allocated to the ICP connections in the DXU and TRUs

faizanuddin

dear
    all i dont know how can you commissining in bts equpment in bts site in ericsson project

Key

i’m new to radio microwave bts.before i work for fiber optic cable instalations.i want to know the radio microwave bts. plz give me details or manual book of RBS 2000,2202,2206 and 3000 notes
    Thanks a lot.
    Email me to: rocky.amos@ptdki.com

shashi

i want 2 know about erricson bts components and inteface with antenna

Rafi

Hi Jasmine & others,
    BTS(Base transceiver System)is a set of equipment, called RBS in Ericsson, to handle a cell in GSM. RBS consists of transmitters, receivers, CDUs,power supplies and antenna system. Each GSM site may be configured in one, two or three sectors and each sector is provided with one TRU to six TRUs.For GSM, RBS200 series and RBS2000 series were used.At present RBS2206 is extensively used. For WCDMA, a 3G technology, RBS3000 series is introduced by Ericsson.In both series, indoor and outdoor models are available.All are pre assembled and require one hour for testing & commissioning.It can be interfaced to transmission through a T1(1.5Mb/s) or E1(2.048Mb/s).Tx power is +44 dBm with combiner and +47 dBm without combiner(CDU).Rx sensitivity is around -125 dBm.It is provided with AC or +ve grounded DC supplies.

emre

hi
    i need rbs3000 series bts manuals.
    if anyone want about 2000 series i have some of document.

best regards.

DXU

Does anyone have info on how to interpret the port numbers in the interface switch in the dxu with OMT on RBS 2206. which port numbers correspond to the timeslot number and the TRU ?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.