Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2206 and 2202 internal operation

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    rolando

hi everyone. im a former nokia bts and microwave flexi hopper technician in saudi arabia.. im here now in spain and unfortunately in different field now.. if anyone knows a job vacancy for telecoms here in spain pls email me.. thanks. rolandpinlac@yahoo.com

Munirch

Anyone help me to get RBS2101 and RBS 2202 installation manual.
    Kinda Urgent. 10Q.
    Mail me at munirch@yahoo.com.

brijend tiwari

I want to know the internal call flow inside the bts

shaleen

hi every body
    i’m working in a telecom company as a BTS engg.
    i’m working onn NOKIA BTS
    buti also want to learn more about other companies BTS plerase who ever has any in fo please mail to me

regards
    shaleen

shaleen

hello everybody
    i’m telecom engg. working on nokia Ultra site BTS
    but i’m also interested on the equipments of others ompanies like ericcson and lucent and others for nokia i do installation and commissioning.

if any body have any info about it please send it to me i ‘ll highly grateful to u

hey waleed i have heard much about u please if u have something useful for me please send it to me

Clifton

Can you explain what is dTRU.

I know how to construct the cell site but have no idea how to integrate the BTS or how the radio equipment works.

Do you have any suggestion on where on the web I can find some reading materials?

Thanks,
    Clifton

shalee srivastava

hello friends
    I want to know about the functioning of the duplexer, multicoupler, combiner and the TRX cards.
    i ‘m unaware of the signal flow i these equipments.
    i had tried to get it from nokia but failed as they say this to be their company confidential

any way if any one tell me about this i ‘ll be highly grateful to him

vinod

hai friends
    ioam working as Insatlklation and commissioning engg for Nokia, plz let me know how signal flow take place in nokia rbs, can i get manual abt nokia rbs

chris

Hi everybody,
    i work with Ericsson RBS(2202&2206)
    can anybody tell me the likely causes of Timeslot sync problem in RBS 2206?. tanx

Anand Kumar

sir i want to know about u r jobs vacancy in bsnl i had notice that the vacancy on daily thandi news papes if u let me know more details about it thank u sir

soniya sharma

hi, im student of bca5th sem.
    in this sem i have to study about “software engeniring concept”i cant have any idea about this . so any one can help me.

NIS

NOW, I’M WORKING ON RBS 2206 CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE PART AND FUNCTIONS IN DETAIL?

Puneet Sharma

Dear All,

This is Puneet Sharma. A Final Year MBA student.

I worked in a telecom company 2years back as BTS Engineer. Now its high time for campus placements/Interviews. In which i would be asked much on my work experience.

It would be great if somebody could please send me some reading material/Links on Installation or rather any relevant material for study so as to help me for my placement Interviews.

Hoping a positive responce.

Warm Regards,

Puneet Sharma
    sympuneet@yahoo.com

Rahul Dev Kuthari

Dear friends
    This is Rahul dev kuthari
    I also think this forum should be an area for open discussion.
    I would appriciate if many more people can come forward.Can anyone tell me about the factors affecting a Nokia minilink with a river in between or does it really affects the link.

sandeep suman

hi
    i am working as installation engg. and want to know about nokia ultrasite/metro bts as i am presently working on it.

plz, can anyone help me?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 304 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.