- This topic is empty.
15th July 2004 at 17:54 #38622S.VijayGuest
Is it possible to have Billing in UHF & VHF Radios ?
Any product refernce ?
Rgds16th July 2004 at 17:39 #38623waleedGuest
as i know any TV Company wants to transmitts on its broadcast on air it must apply a request to telecomunication ministry to take licence withilicence must be paid for it yearly no matter if broadcasting was for 24 hors a day or less..17th July 2004 at 04:25 #38624GKMGuest
Can you write the set up details base stns, mobiles, usage etc.
Where are you located ?
What services you offer ?
GKM19th July 2004 at 13:54 #38625S.VijayGuest
The Setup is Simple 50 Radios/Handsets Network in RURAL Area.
They should be able to access TRUNK Lines with PSTN Interface.
I should be able to Make Billing for RADIO Usage so that I can match it with TRUNK Access and Bill it properly.
I am located in India.
But we do project in AFRICA + ASIA.
Rgds20th July 2004 at 04:05 #38626GKMGuest
1. I presume this is a multi channel VHF radio, All the 50 or so usres communicate either on
– a fixed channel
-or manually selectable channel form a pool depending on the free channel
– or auto select channel facity is built in the system.
2. There is no operator involved.
1. Are we to bill each user ?
2.PSTN is thru regular telephone lines or E1 Interface ?
3. Do you need the the remote users to dial directly ?
Do they have key pad ?
4. Can I have the radio user hand book and the specifications.
I got your e-mail address from some other discusiins in this frum and have sent a mail.
I live in Hyderabad.
We can talk.