Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Microwave Transmission

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Ihtisham

Antenna Size Calculation:

Well as as simple rule longer the hop, bigger the antenna and lower is the frequency.

But to decide the MW antena size you need to know the amount of average rain in the area,Reliability requirement, Fade margin demanded by customer and the properties of the Specific Antennas.

JOHN VIPUR

Please getting concept is a key to success.Given a new technology or new equipment such as SDH,PDH,MINLINK,ALCATEL DMR etc.Assume all these are quite new to you,and you want to be as good as you can in playing with them.How can you start.I welcome anyone to volunteer and this will be a key to those who need to understand RBS 2206 etc.Waiting for youu guys.Thanks

shyam

please send me correct mesurments of Satellite dish antenna

vijay

please send me a detail function of fiber optic cable used in BTS,VSWR MEASUREMENT,FREQUENCY FEED TO IDU MMU,PROPOGATION USED IN MICROWAVE LINK,TOWER HEIGHT,HOP HEIGHT

fajlani shafi

why we use at if odu at near end is high pass then far end should be low pass?

bodoruddoza

Dear sir,
    could u pls. make me understand the effect of the following factors in link design?

1.dispersive fade occurence factor

2.Geoclimatic factor

3.path inclination

4.fade occurence factor

5. worst month SESR

Tousif

1) why is -ve voltage used in the bts or RBS 2204.
    2) how does the grounding help the system.

ashok

how to calculate the sdh link budget?

Asit

Hi friends,

Can you tell me some thing about Alcatel MW radio….means its max-min Operating frequency, max-min Tx power, IDU specification, etc…..(whatever things you neet to take consider for plan Alcatel MW link)

hasnat

hi friends;
    please give me few free websites so tht it can help me in transmission planning for sdh and pdh ,,,,,books as well i will be greatful/
    thanks

seudopla

hi everybody.

can anybody tells me what is the meaning of Gaussian minimum shift keying(GMSK)in GSM network?
    if you can provide notes or link i’ll be greatful.
    thanks in advance.

Winet

Hello,

I have a link made on ericsson 0,6 antennas. On one side strneght of received signal is -40dBm but on the other side is -70dBm. Any idea whats the reason behind it? How to fixed it?

patrick.fr

Winet – 2 Apr 2007

check TX Power.

If all it’s correct, you have probably an ODU HS.

bodoruddoza

what is the meaning of ODU HS?

could u pls. explain?

Winet

Thx Patrick for response but it would be to easy. Tx power is max on both sites (23dBm) and capasity settings are the same.. I don’t belive that antennas are not panned corectly. I think there would be bad Rx level on both sites in this case.The same with Rg cable damages or wrong polarization….. What else can it be?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.