Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call forwarding in CAMEL network

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Taru

Hi,

B is a prepaid subscriber and has conditional call forwarding set for busy (FTN = C)

Subscriber A calling to subscriber B. SSP will send MT IDP to SCP. SCP sends RRBCSM with T_BUSY in interrupted mode after this it sends CONTINUE. The subscriber B is busy.

My question is whether SSP will send ERBCSM(T_BUSY) to SCP before forwarding call to C?

S.Vijay

Hi Tarannum,

It seems you are having good knowledge in INAP.

Can you give me the INAMP-Messages transfered between MSC-SSF-SCF During a IN-Prepaid-MO Call ?

If you specific docs then it will be a great help by sending me a copy.

scorplund1976@yahoo.com

Rgds

Hari

Hello Taru,

According to what i under-stand, in case of conditional call forwarding the initial RRBCSM will set T_BUSY ( as u said) and then CONNECT is requested to Calling party “B”, if “B” is busy, then ERBCSM will be sent from SSP to SCP. On receiving ERBCSM with T_Busy set, the SCP will send a fresh connect with “C”‘s number. and call gets forwarded.

But in case of un-conditional call forwarding there will be not wait for any triggers and SCP will send CONNECT (only one CONNECT) with “C”‘s (tobe forwarded) number.

You can communicate to me for any more discussion on harish_kulkarni@hotmail.com
    -Thanks
    Hari

Sanjeev

Hi Hari,

You seem to explaining what would happen in In based call forwarding, both conditional and unconditional.

I am not familiar with fixed line networks, and would ask the same question as Taru in the context of GSM networks i.e. in the case of the gsmSCF(SCP) setting the T-BUSY DP, would the gsmSCF (SCP) be informed of the T-BUSY DP (through ERBCSM) before conditional call forwarding takes place at the GMSC/VMSC.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Taru

Hi Hari,

Thanks for ur reply. It was really helpful.

Tarannum

Hari

Hello Sajeev,
    I think “YES” but not sure. If possible have a look into the following link:
    http://www.arib.or.jp/IMT-2000/V360Feb04/5_Appendix/Rel5/23/23078-551.pdf
    -Thanks
    Hari

Sanjeev

Hi Hari,
    Thanks for the reply. Have downloaded the recommended doc although can’t see where it talks about the SCF being informed when conditional call forwarding occurs

Regards

Sanjeev Sharma

Sanjeev

Hi Guys,
    I went through GSM 03.82 which describes the technical realization of Phase 2+ CF supplementary services .. and according to it it seems no indication is sent to GMSC of the call being forwarded at the VMSC due to busy, unreachable, no reply.

Regards

Sanjeev

Ashok Singh

Does anyone of you have the information that on on intel maichine can with windows NT can be a ss7 node?

Kiran Matta

Hi Ashok Singh. We can use an intel maichine with windows NT be a ss7 node. This can be done using Data kinetics (ss7 Stack).

Kiran Matta

Hi Ashok,

An intel maichine with windows NT can be a ss7 node. You can use Data Kinetic Stack provided by intel for the purpose.

Thanks and Regards,
    Kiran Matta.

Hari

Hi Ashok,

It ( DataKenitics) doesn’t support HA.

Hari

Ashok

Which controller card can be used in data kinetic ss7 stack for ss7 signalling?

Does the IN7 (ss7 stack from COMPAQ can be used.)

Raool

Hallo Taru,

I think the call will not get forwarded.
    When you recv the T-Busy(incase u do so), since u armed this one in the Interrupted mode, u have full control over the call now.
    You can either forward the call to ‘C’ or ‘D’ or release the call.

asta-la-vista
    -Raool

P.S: Most of the switches donot have feature to arm the T-Busy/T-Noanswer n all.

BK

We have SIU 131 signaling interface unit from Intel. can any one suggest me from where I get it’s development SDK tool kit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.