Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Reply To: Billing in VHF/UHF Radios


as i know any TV Company wants to transmitts on its broadcast on air it must apply a request to telecomunication ministry to take licence withilicence must be paid for it yearly no matter if broadcasting was for 24 hors a day or less..