I have A400 Tenor and its Details are below
Quintum:unit> display v
Product Name: Tenor Analog A400 Multipath Switch – 4 ports (Rev. B)
Gatekeeper Status: Mini
GK Calls Allowed: 4
Feature Bit Status: -PS/+RB/-ER
Languages allowed: 1
IP Address: 192.168.0.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
System Software Version: P4-2-15(LEC) (1798375/0x703C)
Boot Software Version: P4-1-3 (180592/0xE814)
Database Version: 2.08 09-13-2000 (275216)
– Can I have SIP and H.323 both installed in A400 at same time? Or only one Protocol can be installed in A400?
– How to upgrade my Tenor A400 with latest Software versions
– If during Upgrade somehow I lost connection with tenor, then tenor will be corrupted? If its corrupted then how I can repair it?
– What is difference between System Software, boot software, Database software’s? When we upgrade then do we have to upgrade all three software’s (Boot, System, Database)?
– Is there any difference between (Boot, System, Database) software’s for SIP and H.323?
– What is better to use SIP or H323 in A400? As I heard that there still some bugs if we use SIP in Tenors, is It correct?
Thanks in Advance,