Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Reply To: Clarent Gw for softphone


Clarent is not a native h323 unit.

You need a gatekeeper unit to go from Clarent to normal h323, kind of a early softswitch, only for the signaling.
It si just a beefy PC, running the gatekeeper aplication from Clarent.

I doubt that you will found much information online