Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Reply To: please help me!


Yes, mines traditionally use a VSAT link into the mine site ( usually 512Kb link ), which carries VoIP for outbound services, DID’s for inbound services, and sometimes depending on the carrier, have a TV channel or 2. I know a few guys in this business if you are looking for some referrals, feel free to give me an email: