Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Reply To: IP phone


all you have to do is get a gateway or SIP/H323 phone that you can change the control ports on. They have them out there.. the one I bought does that. email me for more information. this does not have to cost you much money, and certainly no more than just buying a standard gateway.