Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Alcatel S12 Documents

SawantP - 25th December 2003  (19:52 GMT)

Documents in exchange of documents...AXE or 5ESS, whatever you wish !!!

Vijay - 24th December 2003  (12:01 GMT)

What is your offer in return of S12 Document for you ?

Rgds

SawantP - 21st December 2003  (04:10 GMT)

Hi Bala,
These are two different models you can say for two diffent applications. Alcatel is using OCB sereis of switches for PSTN and transit application and they have given the name S12 for their switches which are being using in wireless network mainly GSM. Now even if you have some documents related hardware architecture and command stucture of OCB 293 switch please help me by sending. I need them for some specific purpose and your help will be highly apprecited.

Balakrishnnan S Naicker - 19th December 2003  (15:48 GMT)

Hi SawantP,
I am very new to the telecom domain. Can you please berief me on what is the difference between Alcatel OCB 293 & S12 exchanges?? Thanks.

SawantP - 16th December 2003  (09:16 GMT)

Can anyone provide documents on Alcatel S12 switched which can give some idea of Hardware Infrastructure and Command Structure ?

Other messages

Other messages: [<<Previous 10]

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.