Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
A-Z termination - click here
A-Z termination - CLICK HERE
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

NOKIA Base Station Frequency Reference

apur - 1st February 2010  (10:42 GMT)

What is the Full form of DAC value?

Ravindra Pratap Singh - 21st January 2010  (16:09 GMT)

How can we clear 7601 Alarm?
Is't clear?

Ankit Singhal - 1st October 2009  (07:28 GMT)

What is the purpose of setting a DAC value in Nokia BTS??? What is the appropriate DAC value on should enter???? How one can clear the DAC alarm if there are flicks on the ET????

gyanendra - 21st November 2008  (18:39 GMT)

dear dac drifter,

what is the media that you are using for the BTS..I mean whether it is PDH or SDH..OFC or MW & like that. Also what is the status of your BSC clock? Give o/p of ZDRI:; & DAC value of the BCF for which the alarm is reported.

ol - 10th November 2008  (16:02 GMT)

what kind of transmission equipment do you use? Is it ericsson minilink?

DAC_Drifter - 8th November 2008  (23:06 GMT)

Well, after many months of alarm free conditions our:

"ALARM 7601 Difference between PCM and base station frequency reference" alarm has returned for the season. As it appears the alarm returned the night of the National Weather Forecasts' First Official Frost Warning of the season. Once the temperature went above 32 F the alarm cleared. It returned 2 nights later when the second official frost warning came in.

Gabriel - 7th December 2007  (22:01 GMT)

Try swap T1 or ET. If you have a second cabinet that doesn't have this kind of alarm, swap it's ET to the cabinet that have this alarm. You can also try swapping the T1. This will need the assistance of Switch. In this way, you will be able to isolate if the issue is with the ET, T1 or BSC clocking or whatever. Just try!

patrick.fr - 23rd October 2007  (18:58 GMT)

there is no solution.

Statistic of your BTS is correct, everything is correct, you have changed every card (BOIA, FXC, 13Mhz is ok, ...) ....and you have still this alarm.

I have a same problem and now i don't care because my site is working and all good work.

I think that problem is quality of PCM 2Mbits. But where and why? i don't know.

check your ET with => ZYMO:ETxx;

DAC Drifter - 22nd October 2007  (22:52 GMT)

The most difficult problem with this is that the alarm is very hard to catch. I've never seen a frequency error while using BTS Hub Manager.The only way that I have seen it is through MML while checking the sites alarm history.

ZEOH:YEAR-MM-DD:BCF=XXX;

It always clears on its own and is never present for more then a few minutes. Mostly it comes in during the middle of the night. It does not appear to be service effecting.

Rahis Khan - 22nd October 2007  (10:38 GMT)

Even during setting the DAC value
make sure that the BTS OMU link is disabled even check if there is alarm in ultrasite bts hub manager of Frequency error if this alarm is exsisting then check ur synchronisation settings .

Other messages

Other messages: [<<Previous 10] | [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.