Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
A-Z termination - click here
A-Z termination - CLICK HERE
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Cross talk

Wallis Dudhnath - 2nd April 2019  (14:54 GMT)

Sorry for the late response.

Check if your circuit has an echo suppressor - very common for internation circuits.

For early deployments of GSM / PSTN, echo was an issue. Later solutions used Echo Cancellers (EC) in pool. The signalling and the selection of a route to the PSTN determined if an EC resource was required. Later solutions could address NEXT, FEXT and Mobile Cross Talk (XT).

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

pix - 6th August 2007  (13:19 GMT)

Ram,

it is not an issue on the radio side !! It must be a misconnection from your E1 around your MSC. Maybe an inversion... so check your E1's ( =PCM)

echo cancellers could be a problem as well ?

AD - 6th August 2007  (12:42 GMT)

ummm...i dont know the exact answer but have you installed eco cancellors in your systems??

Ram Iyer - 6th August 2007  (11:09 GMT)

hi

I experience cross talk in my network for the calls between GSM and PSTN. I made sure that none of the BCCH frequency is same for any cells in my network, BSIC is not identical in order to avoid any problems due to RF. Please can anybody advice me what can be the problem for this to happen.

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.