The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
A-Z termination - click here
A-Z termination - CLICK HERE
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

huawei bts3900A FLEX ABIS( IDLE TIMESLOT

Sara - 15th August 2017  (13:28 GMT)

Hello guys,

I activated Abis Flex on different Sites, and it's working but now, I execute the same command on another site (belonging to another BSC), the command successed but I get faulty cells,

any suggestion?? why I got the faulty msg about the cells?

Thanks

Ishtiaq Khurshid - 8th April 2015  (18:26 GMT)

I am getting Number of Sent Empty TRAU Frames very high and also getting high TRAU error rate

Can any body Help plea why this problem occur, and what is possible solution for this

ubaid - 22nd May 2014  (04:36 GMT)

Can anyone explain why we get high TRAU error rate and increased EMPTY TRAU frames after implementing FLEX ABIS?

Naeem - 28th February 2014  (17:54 GMT)

You don't need to configure IDLE TS in Flex Abis Mode since all the Abis pool is available for both CS and PS services. Any Abis TS can dynamically be configured as an Idle TS. To check this, use MML command to query the Idle TS and you will get no results for a site working in a Flex Abis mode.

Tanuj - 9th June 2013  (18:28 GMT)

Hi Sunil

Yes add 2nd e1 on the site and increase the no. of static pd channels on the cell, keep 4 static pd channels on most utilized cells and check the dsp usage when increasing pd channels so that a single dsp may get overloaded.

Regards
Tanuj

sunil kaul - 8th June 2013  (10:50 GMT)

ok, want to enhance speed on EDGE BY ADDDITION OF 2ND E1 and configure idletimeslot in FLEX ABIS for GPRS, SHAL IT SOLVE THE PURPOSE

Tanuj - 8th June 2013  (07:49 GMT)

Dear Sunil

In flex abis mode abis ts definition is not needed as the system itself allocates TS for edge as per requirement.

Regards
Tanuj

SUNIL - 8th June 2013  (05:28 GMT)

dEAR ATANU,
IF WE GO FOR 2ND E1 at site then canwe define IDLE TIMESLOTS IN FLEX ABIS

Atanu Biswas - 5th June 2013  (08:58 GMT)

In flex abis mode we need not to configure IDLE Time slot unless the the data requirement is high in any particular site because the site will automatically take the remaining timeslots after OML,RSL,BCCH and SDCCH.

Agha - 11th March 2013  (17:29 GMT)

Hi tahuj,
After implementing Flexi Abis, TRAU error rate on multiple sites increased(E1 is tested).
Can we cater this issue by any flexi parameter?

Equipment:: Huawei

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.