Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

udts unequipped user return cause

• Erlang for Excel

An Add-In for Microsoft Excel that lets you use Erlang B and C functions in your own Excel spreadsheets.

The ultimate in Erlang traffic modelling flexibility and data sharing.

• Erlang Calculators

An easy to use and fast Windows product offering Erlang B, Extended Erlang B, Erlang C and Call Minutes calculators.

Four products in one, plus Erlang for Excel free.

• VoIP Calculator

Our entry level VoIP calculator allowing you to easily calculate your Voice over IP bandwidth requirements.

Supports multiple codecs and packet intervals and RTP header compression.

wolf - 22nd March 2012  (14:06 GMT)

Hi,
Does anyone knows why foreign MSC could sent this error in sccp return cause parameter?

we're sending map forward short Message and from another MSC we`re getting the same forward short message in udts format with this error?

I hope i wrote it clearly , and sorry for my english if i made any mistakes:D

Post a reply to this article

Important notice

This forum is rapidly turning into a document exchange medium.  It was intended as an area for open discussion.  Please restrict your postings to open discussions.  Requests for documents are now being removed from this forum.

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification code
Verification code Enter this verification code into the box.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 06 July 2014

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.