Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

OML down

• Erlang for Excel

An Add-In for Microsoft Excel that lets you use Erlang B and C functions in your own Excel spreadsheets.

The ultimate in Erlang traffic modelling flexibility and data sharing.

• Erlang Calculators

An easy to use and fast Windows product offering Erlang B, Extended Erlang B, Erlang C and Call Minutes calculators.

Four products in one, plus Erlang for Excel free.

• VoIP Calculator

Our entry level VoIP calculator allowing you to easily calculate your Voice over IP bandwidth requirements.

Supports multiple codecs and packet intervals and RTP header compression.

lois - 13th August 2009  (14:27 GMT)

OML Means Transmission Issue But There are lot of Issue Related about OML fault.

Pix - 30th July 2009  (13:53 GMT)

Hello,

If the VSAT link is "up" while the BTS is rebooting, I would say the problem comes from the BTS itself.

Does it happen regularly ?

And only on one BTS ?

I would check all BTS timers, ensure that they are well sized to take into account the 500ms RTT, and check the BTS Alarms to investigate what caused the BTS down.

Muhammad Amir - 30th July 2009  (09:24 GMT)

We are VSAT service provider for GSM operators, we are facing a OML fault alaram on our MSC end over our VSAT media. Can anyone tell me that it can be a media fault or it comes from BTS or MSC end.

we are using Ercisson BTS. when OML fault comes, our VSAT media is remain sync and shows UP but site goes down and after passed some hours, the site goes UP automaticaly without doing anything.

Please Help !!

Rex - 2nd July 2009  (19:48 GMT)

Hi,
I don't know about Ericsson.
BR

KRISH - 1st July 2009  (17:20 GMT)

hI ,

THANKS CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS RF PERFORMANCE ALARM IN ERICSSON .IS IT RELATED TO VSWR?

(2)LOCAL MODE ALARM

(3) TS SYNC FAULT ALARM

(4) BTS INT AND EXT AFFECTED AND UNAFFECTED ALARM

Rex - 1st July 2009  (16:37 GMT)

If Abis is OK and OML down that means BTS still works with the configuration it has in that moment and will carry traffic. But, it's not possible to control BTS from OMC-R (do any changes etc.), you can't know what it happens with BTS, is it really working or not. Somebody should go to the site and reset BTS.

krish - 1st July 2009  (16:15 GMT)

Hi,

then what it will affect ? will it not affect the traffic?

Vito - 1st July 2009  (10:10 GMT)

If OML is down, BTS can carry traffic. OML down = no supervision.

SUMA board is responsible for supervision at BTS

Vito,
NOC engineer

Tanuj - 26th June 2009  (18:57 GMT)

If OML is down it only means that OMCR is not able to monitor the bSC and BTS if the signalling with MSC is working then the bts and bsc will work fine, oml down doesnt mean traffic is down

OML - 11th June 2009  (04:37 GMT)

CLEAR

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

This thread has been closed by the forum moderator.  No further posts are possible.

Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 30 January 2014

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.