Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

The Best RNP & RNO Tools

• Erlang for Excel

An Add-In for Microsoft Excel that lets you use Erlang B and C functions in your own Excel spreadsheets.

The ultimate in Erlang traffic modelling flexibility and data sharing.

• Erlang Calculators

An easy to use and fast Windows product offering Erlang B, Extended Erlang B, Erlang C and Call Minutes calculators.

Four products in one, plus Erlang for Excel free.

• VoIP Calculator

Our entry level VoIP calculator allowing you to easily calculate your Voice over IP bandwidth requirements.

Supports multiple codecs and packet intervals and RTP header compression.

vijay - 8th November 2010  (13:40 GMT)

hi,
i need to know with the help of gladiator how can i make interference matrix.
logfile collected by agilent E6474A

zamer - 26th November 2008  (08:58 GMT)

Yes, nemo outdoor logfile can process with ranopt.no problem at all..

Quan - 10th October 2008  (02:58 GMT)

Please let me know if Actix Spotlight can use the measurement data from TEMS Investigation and Nemo Outdoor?

Thank you very much!

Quan

ako - 15th September 2008  (11:10 GMT)

I think Ranopt can easily support NEMO if it is not yet supported now. NEMO logfile is already in textfile format and don't need any SDK to read it.

I think NEMO BTS logfile is a text file with .nbf extension. I am probably wrong since it was 2 years ago that i last used NEMO.

Yaser - 15th August 2008  (04:33 GMT)

Can anyone help me. i want to know is Nemo Outdoor file compatible with Ranopt ?

lotfi - 12th August 2008  (08:51 GMT)

Hi everybody,
I'm novice with nemo, please anyone can help me about the BTS file structure (*.nbf file).
Thanks

zamer - 30th July 2008  (02:57 GMT)

I have already used ranopt.

It easy and more user friendly.

I also used nemo and tems for drive test. From my expirience..i prefer nemo. It simple and easy to operate compare with temps. The size off log file more smaller than Tems.

I think NSN will use nemo for there DT tools.

ako - 16th April 2008  (06:48 GMT)

I think NEMO Analyze have more capabilities than TEMS Route Analysis processing tool, but TEMS have a report generator that tells you the KPIs of your drive test log files.

On the other hand, have anyone of you have used RANOPT post processing tool? How is it compared to Actix?

Chris - 11th April 2008  (12:08 GMT)

I think both NEMO and TEMS supports UE/Datacards, that have HSPA (HSDPA/HSUPA) functionality.

m@u - 10th April 2008  (20:00 GMT)

What would be then the best tools to test and deploy HSPA ? Any ideas?

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

This thread has been closed by the forum moderator.  No further posts are possible.

Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 07 August 2014

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.