Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Sleeping cell in ericsson

Ivenbasso - 18th November 2017  (10:31 GMT)

Hi Expert

how can i solve a abnormal TCH Con in Ericsson System? MBC traffic distribution is ok, no alarm and no DIP error.

Parsa48 - 16th September 2017  (02:22 GMT)

Dears
How can i solve sleeping cells problem in Ericsson?

anand - 7th September 2017  (07:12 GMT)

Cell Sleeping Occurring

Bijoy - 17th May 2012  (08:06 GMT)

Dear Vijay
Could you pls let me know the BSC/RNC & RBS versions.

Br\\
Bijoy

Marty Mcfly - 16th May 2012  (14:31 GMT)

This is one of the legendary ericsson problems. Unfortunately the only way we could solve it was a hard reset of the TRX, if that didn't work changing the RF cables. But that was like 6 years ago, am sure things have improved with their equipment.

Ashok - 15th May 2012  (06:41 GMT)

How do we recover from this sleeping cell problem?

Tuan - 1st February 2005  (08:21 GMT)

Hi Vijay,

Sleeping cell is a most-common problem in Ericsson radio system. We had them before, the only way to detect is that you should activate and use the "Channel seizure supervision" feature.

Prakash - 24th December 2004  (06:50 GMT)

Hello Vijay,

Please share the problem in detail , what all parameters you see in the system for such said cell site and all so that I can then suggest something .Also this phenomenon occurs when (any particular durayion or like that ???)

vijay - 22nd December 2004  (11:30 GMT)

i have paticular problem in my network that some sectors are going to sleeping cell ( i.e) no calls are handling in that sectors.
can any anybody tell how to slove this issue

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.