Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Want to establish a call center in Pak

• Ansapoint

Easily estimate the number of agents and trunks required at your call centre.

Handles 15, 30 or 60 minute analytical intervals and includes reporting and graphing features.

• Erlang for Excel

An Add-In for Microsoft Excel that lets you use Erlang B and C functions in your own Excel spreadsheets.

The ultimate in call centre modelling flexibility and data sharing.

• Traffic Calculators

An easy to use and fast Windows product offering Erlang B, Extended Erlang B, Erlang C and Call Minutes calculators.

Four products in one, plus Erlang for Excel free.

Russ Sandlin - 14th May 2003  (09:30 GMT)

Tayyab,

I can either help you set up a center, or lease you space from our center. I would like to call you to set a time to meet. Initially, we will have two shifts, 6 hours a night Monday through Friday, and 10 hours on Saturday or Sunday. You would either work 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM, or 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM Monday through Friday, along with the 10 hours on Saturday or Sunday. We will be servicing American customers during the best calling hours for the US markets.

We will be the largest Call Center in Pakistan, and the employer of choice. You will have opportunities for professional growth and advancement unparalleled in South Asia. We are a vibrant, exciting company and we are looking for flexible, honest, energetic young Pakistani professionals who want to be part of our amazing growth.

I hope to talk with you soon.

Respectfully,

Russ Sandlin
General Manager
Touchstone Communications
www.touchstonebpo.com

Tayyab - 25th April 2003  (09:18 GMT)

I need help to establish a call center inbound or outbound in pakistan.

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification code
Verification code Enter this verification code into the box.
Press the button to post your message.  Commercial messages are charged at GBP 4.95 per message.  Non commercial messages are free.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 23 May 2012

Copyright 2012. All rights reserved.