Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Call centre analyzer
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

set up cost call center

• Ansapoint

Easily estimate the number of agents and trunks required at your call centre.

Handles 15, 30 or 60 minute analytical intervals and includes reporting and graphing features.

• Erlang for Excel

An Add-In for Microsoft Excel that lets you use Erlang B and C functions in your own Excel spreadsheets.

The ultimate in call centre modelling flexibility and data sharing.

• Traffic Calculators

An easy to use and fast Windows product offering Erlang B, Extended Erlang B, Erlang C and Call Minutes calculators.

Four products in one, plus Erlang for Excel free.

Ryan - 1st July 2013  (07:36 GMT)

To start a call center with all legal certificates and documents with 20 seats for international Call center it will cost you 22.5 lakh in Bangladesh.

arif rana - 5th April 2013  (07:57 GMT)

I would like to set up a domestic call center in dhaka,bangladesh. preferably 7/10 seater.
i wanted to know how much overall investment is required and what r the documents?how much investment in inbond or outbond call center?what type of server & dialer are more preferable for inbound or outbound in domestice call centre?

plz inform me.............as soon as possible

Sarkar J - 15th March 2013  (19:23 GMT)

Hi Guys
I would like to setup an call center at Kolkata, WB, India.

I need Below information:

1. What are the Govt. License I need to purchase/register, if there are different types please guide me with cost
2. Estimated Cost for 10 Person
3. It has to be 24x7
4. Is there any sites to place bid
5. Where is the possible way to get the first contract?
6. If there is something I'm missing.

santhosh - 8th November 2012  (11:53 GMT)

hi Ananth,
which type of dialer and setup you need?
inbound,outbound,callrecording,call forwarding...

Ananth - 22nd October 2012  (21:30 GMT)

Can u please tel me the cost of a dialer

Rajat Mathur - 25th August 2012  (18:31 GMT)

Hi
I am Rajat Mathur, from Lucknow, India, I want to setup a call centre in Lucknow with 10 terminal setup, kindly let me know about Technology / Cost & other expenditures for the same.

Regards
Rajat Mathur

Chyrill Stucker - 24th August 2012  (17:32 GMT)

Hi Parvinder,
Well, I won’t be able to brief you on the entire expenditure but I can of course, guide you on the expenses of your phone system. I have been using services.My provider has a certain proposal that if you have per day calling time of over 10K, then they give the Hosted PBX system free of cost. However, you will have to pay the fee of $20/month if the traffic is below 10K/day. However, calling service is not available within India. So, this the approximate cost that will be incurred in your telephony expenses.

parvinder - 23rd July 2012  (10:15 GMT)

I want to setup a call center and i want to know about a call center requirements, Cost for 10 People....

Shourya Sarthak - 19th July 2012  (09:07 GMT)

I want to set up a call centre in kolkata. I want to know the capital required for this and all rules regarding this

Aprameya majumdar - 18th July 2012  (09:41 GMT)

I would like to set up a domestic call center in kolkata. preferably 20 seater.
i wanted to know how much overall investment is required and what r the documents?

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

This thread has been closed by the forum moderator.  No further posts are possible.

Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 23 May 2012

Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.